Permanent and Direct Hire
Our Permanent and Direct Hire services leverage the breadth of our HR experience to assess, attract and appoint the best talent across industries. Our presence in multiple locations – US, UK, Canada, and India enables our recruiters to act effectively in resource mobilization and deployment.
Our screening policies are not only well-defined but also well-established and our experience in current technologies gives us a comprehensive understanding of the complex, varied consulting needs of our clients.
Some of our Direct Hire initiatives include:
- Resume Screening and Telephonic Interviews
- Electronic Skills Matching
- Evaluation and Verification of Skill Sets
- Online Testing /Evaluation
- Reference Checks / Background Checks
Contract to Hire
Our Contract to Hire employees go through regular interviews, reference checks and testing in advance, just like other temporary employees.
At the end of the contract, our clients have the option to hire the assigned employee. This allows the client to try out a key resource before making a full-time hire. It also creates valuable synergies for the employee if he is looking for a long-term assignment.
Advantages for the Employer:
- This model shrinks the time required to find and screen a new applicant. This translates to definitive metrics on cost and time savings.
- It allows them to respond quickly to internal requirements and bring on board employees who are pre-qualified and familiar with the company culture.
Advantages for the Employee:
- This model allows the employee a greater understanding of the company environment
- This model makes the employee a natural fit and allows him/her to achieve operational excellence
- It makes the employee have fulfilling work relationships that result in superior performance and faster growth